Bid4Assets (http://www.bid4assets.com) specializes in online auctions for distressed real estate and personal property. Government agencies as well as an extensive community of private sellers rely on Bid4Assets to connect them with buyers interested in unique personal and real property. Auctions have included everything from one-of-a-kind historic cars, luxurious estates and spectacular jewelry to the Presidential Yacht Sequoia. The privately-held company, launched in 1999, is based in Silver Spring, MD.
Account Executive, Government Services
Bid4Assets, Inc., a leading online auction website for the government and private sector to sell distressed real estate is seeking an Account Executive within our Government Services Department.
This position will work with county treasurers and other government agencies to help them bring their tax foreclosed property sales online using the Bid4Assets.com website. Bid4Assets is the leading provider of internet-based tax foreclosure sales with over 75 counties served.
- Establish relationships with appropriate government agencies; lead sales presentations
- Use CRM system to manage sales pipeline
- Work with marketing department on collateral development
- Identify and attend relevant conferences
- At least 2 - 5 years of sales experience, preferably focused on the government
- Experience with CRM systems
- A high level of technical proficiency, especially with Microsoft Office suite, email, and internet research
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A desire to learn more about online real estate auctions (any experience with auctions or real estate a plus)
- A bachelor's degree from an accredited university
To be considered for this position, please click here to email your cover letter and resume. DO NOT contact Bid4Assets directly concerning this job posting.
- This is a salaried position with commission and full medical benefits. Salary commensurate with experience.